Error indicating GLFW could not find support for the requested API.
The installed graphics driver does not support the requested API, or does not support it via the chosen context creation backend. Below are a few examples:
- Some pre-installed Windows graphics drivers do not support OpenGL.
- AMD only supports OpenGL ES via EGL, while Nvidia and Intel only support it via a WGL or GLX extension.
- macOS does not provide OpenGL ES at all.
- The Mesa EGL, OpenGL and OpenGL ES libraries do not interface with the Nvidia binary driver.
- Older graphics drivers do not support Vulkan.
#code : LibGLFW::ErrorCode
Underlying value that represents the error type.